It’s that time of the year again!
The Shipyards Christmas Festival
December 2nd from 4pm to 7pm
Twilight Markets will be holding the annual Christmas Festival at the bottom of Lonsdale. Come down to find the Shipbuilders’ Square transformed into a winter wonderland.
There will be lots of fun family activities from lantern and ornament making, gingerbread decorating to visiting Santa in his workshop – bring your camera or use your cell to take pictures of your children with Santa. Come decorate a Gingerbread cookie to take home with you. Lots of Fun and you can even eat it after! There will also be hot chocolate and coffee.
Carol ships will sail along the harbour and on stage we will have the Beauty Shop Dolls, the Windsor Senior Chamber Choir and the Seymour Dance School. And last but not least, the cities very own Mayor Mussato will be lighting the City Tree located under the crane at 5pm.
Come on down for a good time.
Christmas Festival Entertainment
Attractions and Activities:
- SKY WHEEL ON THE PIER brought to you by Lower Lonsdale Business Improvement Area
- Winter Artisan Market in the Pipe Shop
- Ornament & lantern making
- Gingerbread decorating, balloon creations & face painting
- Take a picture with Santa from 5:30pm to 7pm
- Hot chocolate (from Neptune Terminals)
- Coffee provided (from Bean Around the World)
- Tea provided (from David’s Tea)
- Cravings Kettle Corn & Cotton Candy (for the first 500)
- Burrard Yacht Club sail by